Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith (hip) will play in Week 2's game against the New York Jets.
Smith looked to be a focal point of New England's offense in their tough Week 1 loss to the Miami Dolphins, getting involved as a rusher early on, and then running routes down the seam as the game progressed. He could have a strong game against a weak Jets secondary in Week 2.
Smith has a $5,300 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 7.4 fantasy points against the Jets, which nets him the #12 spot in our tight end rankings for Week 12.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021