Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2
Buffalo Bills receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle) will play in Week 2's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Davis tweaked his ankle during the Bills' Week 1 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but has been trending towards playing all week. While he was a popular sleeper candidate towards the beginning of the offseason, the UCF alum is squarely behind Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, and Emmanuel Sanders in the team's wide receiver rotation.
While Davis may be the fourth fiddle on his team's receiver depth chart, he has big-play upside (his 2 catches in Week 1 went for 40 yards and a score). He's currently projected for 5.8 fantasy points against the Dolphins and has a $4,900 salary on FanDuel.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Zack Moss officially inactive for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Zack Moss to reportedly be healthy scratch for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bills: Matt Breida has earned more touches moving forward November 24th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley (ribs) back at practice Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (ribs) sitting out Bills practice Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley playing time limited by rib injury November 15th, 2021