Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) was carted to the locker room during Week 2's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Tagovailoa suffered an upper body injury during the first quarter of Week 2's clash with Buffalo and had to be carted to the locker room. Jacoby Brisset is now under center for Miami.
Tagovailoa completed 1 of 4 passes for 13 yards before exiting the game.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021