Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray had an explosive day in the team's 34-33 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Murray had two costly interceptions - including a pick-six - but his performance was enough to keep the Cardinals in front for their second win of the season. A missed field goal by Greg Joseph also helped matters. The 5'10 dynamo had a ton of chunk plays, including a 77-yard score to Rondale Moore. While Murray's play style may lend itself to a healthy amount of turnovers, his upside in fantasy is undeniable.
So far in Week 2, Murray ranks as the No. 1 scoring quarterback. He completed 29-of-36 passes for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns and a pair of picks. He also added 31 yards and a score on the ground to finish with 35.1 FanDuel points.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021