Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp was the driving force in the team's 27-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kupp was an exciting target in the 5th and 6th rounds this offseason in drafts, and so far, he's delivered in a huge way for fantasy managers. After a 7-catch, 108-yard, 1-touchdown performance to kick off the year, he followed that up with an even better outing against the Colts defense. While Kupp may cede ground to Robert Woods some weeks, he's due to have a terrific year in a now-explosive Rams attack led by Matthew Stafford.
So far in Week 2, Kupp is the highest-scoring receiver. He hauled in 9 catches on 11 targets for 163 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel (shoulder) expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Tyler Higbee (ankle) not listed on Rams' final Week 5 injury report October 6th, 2021
- Rams want Robert Woods more involved October 6th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice" October 4th, 2021
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday October 4th, 2021