Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry had one of the best performances of his career Sunday in the team's overtime win against the Seattle Seahawks.
Henry was a force to be reckoned with, as he nearly single-handedly willed the team to a walkoff victory against Russell Wilson and Co. The tank of a rusher dominated both on the ground and in the air as part of the passing game, the latter of which was an unexpected surprise. While he may not get 41 touches every week, Henry's workload and nose for the endzone should yield another high-scoring fantasy season.
So far in Week 2, Henry is the highest-scoring running back in the league. He took an absurd 35 carries for 182 yards and 3 touchdowns, and the 6'3 rusher also caught all 6 targets for 55 yards.
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Julio Jones day-to-day for Titans with hamstring injury October 19th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (illness) "likely" to have snap count in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Josh Reynolds inactive for Titans in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (illness) will be available Monday night October 18th, 2021
- Titans add A.J. Brown (illness) to Sunday injury report October 17th, 2021