Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 113 yards and a touchdown in a 26-17, Week 2 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Ruggs led the Raiders in receiving yards while tying for the team-lead in targets and receptions. His touchdown came on a 61-yard catch where he beat two Steelers defenders deep. The 2020 first-round pick has drawn 12 targets through two games with an average depth of 15.6 yards, which is 11th-highest in the NFL among players with double-digit targets. The Raiders will play the Miami Dolphins in Week 3.
Ruggs scored 20.0 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he's averaging 12.8 FanDuel points per game this season. The Dolphins are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021