Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday
Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores told reporters that wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) has returned to the team.
Fuller missed the first two weeks of the 2021 NFL season; while he missed the first as he finished up suspension that carried over from the previous season, he missed Week 2 on a more ominous note with a personal issue. Though there did seem to be some serious concerns about his status for the season percolating following that news, Flores' announcement Monday is a positive development for a team that's still looking to make its mark on the AFC East.
Fuller will find himself competing for targets with DeVante Parker and Jaylen Waddle, who have battled for the team's top wideout position in his absence. Both Fuller and Waddle offer tantalizing speed and big play potential, and may be safer fantasy plays over Parker (who relies on volume for fantasy value) as things shake out.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021