Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Monday.
Ertz's Week 3 status against the Dallas Cowboys is trending in the wrong direction after Philadelphia's veteran was placed on their reserve list. Expect Dallas Goedert to see more targets if Ertz is sidelined against a Dallas team ranked 27th in FanDuel points allowed to tight ends this season.
On seven targets this season, Goedert has produced six receptions for 66 yards and one touchdown.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021