Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper has bruised ribs, head coach Mike McCarthy announced.
McCarthy said they will know more on Wednesday. Cooper played nearly every offensive snap in the Cowboys' narrow Week 2 win over the Los Angeles Chargers, but he finished with just 3 catches and 24 yards on 5 targets. CeeDee Lamb, who has out-targeted Cooper 24-22 through two weeks, would be in line for a monster target share if Cooper misses time. That would also likely lead to more snaps for Cedrick Wilson. The Cowboys will take on the Philadelphia Eagles next Monday night in Week 3.
Cooper is averaging 18.2 FanDuel points per game, eighth-most in the league. Lamb is averaging 16.7. The Eagles are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021