Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completed 22-of-27 passes for 255 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 35-17, Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions on Monday night.
Rodgers rebounded from a Week 1 dud in impression fashion, as he connected with Aaron Jones for three scores and Robert Tonyan on the other. Over the last three seasons following a loss, Rodgers is now 7-0 with 20 touchdowns and zero interceptions. Rodgers and the Packers will have a stiffer test in Week 3 against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night.
Rodgers scored 26.8 FanDuel points on Monday night and he's now averaging 15.1 FanDuel points per game this season. He is the QB14 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings and our models project Rodgers for 18.8 FanDuel points. The 49ers are allowing the eighth-fewest Passing Net Expected Points per drop back this season.
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham reportedly putting off shoulder surgery October 26th, 2021
- Patriots: Rhamondre Stevenson status based on practice performance October 26th, 2021
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Davante Adams on COVID-19 list October 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Packers reportedly sign linebacker Jaylon Smith October 6th, 2021
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (ankle) logs limited practice on Wednesday October 6th, 2021
- Randall Cobb adds 'flexibility' to Packers offense October 4th, 2021