Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve
Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday.
Today's move was expected after it was reported Taylor suffered a Grade 2 hamstring strain during Week 2's loss to the Browns. Davis Mills will be under center for Thursday's Week 3 matchup against a Carolina Panthers' defense ranked eighth in FanDuel points allowed per game to quarterbacks this season.
Mills' current projection includes 19.9 completions for 217.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) day-to-day for Texans October 18th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) will play for Texans in Week 5 October 9th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021