Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery
Denver Broncos EDGE Bradley Chubb is undergoing arthroscopic surgery Wednesday, according to Field Yates of ESPN.
Chubb left Sunday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars early due to the ankle injury that plagued him during the offseason. And he'll now go under the knife to remove the bone spur that is causing the pain. A public timetable has not been released regarding when Chubb may be back on the field, but he can safely be expected to miss at least a few games.
Chubb had just one tackle before exiting due to injury.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (foot, quad) officially questionable for Week 7 clash with Browns October 20th, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) turns in another limited session for Broncos October 19th, 2021
- Broncos expect Teddy Bridgewater (foot) to play Thursday October 19th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) limited Monday for Denver October 18th, 2021
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (foot) "limited" Monday October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) pops up on Broncos' Monday injury report October 18th, 2021