Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) is practicing in full for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears.
Beckham is on track to make his season debut Sunday after missing the first two weeks while still recovering from a torn ACL. He should step in and replace Jarvis Landry (knee) as the Browns' No. 1 wide receiver. Two of Anthony Schwartz, Donovan Peoples-Jones, and Rashard Higgins will likely join Beckham in Cleveland's three-wide sets. Landry is tied with Harrison Bryant and Schwartz for third on the team with a 12.5% target share, behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, who have both drawn 16.7% of the targets through two games.
numberFire's models project OBJ for 7.5 targets and 10.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He is the WR26 in our standard weekly rankings and has a $6,500 FanDuel salary on the Week 3 main slate. The Bears have the No. 16 pass defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Taysom Hill (concussion) sidelined again for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry (knee) officially activated for Browns October 21st, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) facing 'uphill battle' for Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry (knee) reportedly returning Thursday for Browns October 21st, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) questionable for Week 7 meeting with Denver October 20th, 2021