Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) is practicing in full for Week 3 against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Fuller was suspended for Week 1 and away from the team for a personal matter in Week 2, but he returned to the Dolphins' facility on Monday and is on track to make his season debut against the Raiders. Tua Tagovailoa (fractured ribs) has been ruled out, so Fuller will have to deal with catching passes from Jacoby Brissett. Fuller's return could take some targets away from Jaylen Waddle and DeVante Parker.
numberFire's models project Fuller for 6.9 targets and 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has a $5,500 salary in Week 3 and is the WR40 in our standard weekly rankings. The Raiders pass defense is ranked 18th in our advanced team metrics.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021