Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jacoby Brissett will start Week 3 against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Tua Tagovailoa is considered week-to-week with fractured ribs, so Brissett could be looking at multiple starts. He completed 24-of-40 passes for 169 yards and an interception in relief in Week 2. Even with Will Fuller set to make his season debut this week, the quarterback change should be considered a downgrade for the entire Dolphins offense.
Among the 33 quarterbacks with at least 20 drop backs this season, Brissett ranks dead last in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. He now is tasked with taking on a Raiders defense that has earned the top pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus through two weeks. Brissett has a $6,700 salary on FanDuel in Week 3.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021