Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Lions again
Detroit Lions wide receiver Tyrell Williams (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Baltimore Ravens.
Williams hasn't been able to practice since suffering a concussion in the first game of the season. The Lions have mostly been using Kalif Raymond, Amon-Ra St. Brown, and Quintez Cephus in three-wide sets, with Trinity Benson also rotating in. T.J. Hockenson is leading the Lions with a 22.0% target share, followed by D'Andre Swift at 17.6%. Cephus is leading the receivers with a 14.3% share.
The Ravens have the fourth-worst pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings and they are allowing the eighth-most FanDuel points to the wide receiver position this season. Our models expect Hockenson to lead the Lions with 8.1 targets in Week 3 and Cephus to finish second with 6.6 targets.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) considered day-to-day November 26th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) ruled out for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) questionable to return for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Jared Goff (oblique) active for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Lions' Jared Goff (oblique) questionable for Week 12, expected to start against Bears November 24th, 2021