Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell (abdomen) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Campbell's return to practice is a positive sign after the Colts' receiver was inactive for Week 2's loss with an abdomen injury. If Campbell can suit on Sunday, the 24-year old has a mouth-watering matchup against a Tennessee Titans' defense ranked last in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season.
Per Pro Football Focus on 28 receiving snaps this season, Campbell has been aligned 87.1% of his snaps out wide while seeing 12.9% in the slot.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (neck) available for Week 6 meeting with Texans October 17th, 2021