Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz (ankles) will not play on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans unless a "surprise" occurs, head coach Frank Reich said.
Wentz is dealing with sprains in both of his ankles and he did not practice on Wednesday or participate in the team's walk-through. Tom Pelissero of NFL Network is reporting that the Colts "may" play both Brett Hundley and Jacob Eason versus the Titans if Wentz is unavailable. The situation is a downgrade for Michael Pittman Jr. and the Colts offense as a whole. Conversely, the Titans D/ST has become an attractive streaming option in Week 3.
The Titans D/ST is No. 4 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and they have a $4,500 salary on the Week 3 slate.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (neck) available for Week 6 meeting with Texans October 17th, 2021