Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham (knee) will be a game-time decision for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears, per offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt.
Beckham has turned in full practices in back-to-back sessions, but he was non-committal when asked if he'll be available for Sunday's matchup. Jarvis Landry (knee, IR) is out, so the Browns may have Donovan Peoples-Jones, Rashard Higgins, and Anthony Schwartz in three-wide sets if Beckham can't play or is limited. Marla Ridenour of the Akron Beacon Journal inferred that Beckham could be on a snap count.
The Bears have the No. 16 pass defense in our advanced team rankings and they are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position. Beckham has a $6,500 on FanDuel in Week 3. Landry is tied with Harrison Bryant and Schwartz for third on the team with a 12.5% target share, behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, who have both drawn 16.7% of the targets through two games.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) questionable for Week 7 meeting with Denver October 20th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (torn labrum) ruled out for Browns versus Broncos October 20th, 2021
- Case Keenum to start Week 7 for Browns in place of Baker Mayfield (shoulder) October 20th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) officially limited at Browns practice October 19th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) still sidelined for Browns October 19th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) practicing Tuesday for Browns October 19th, 2021