Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder) did not practice on Thursady.
Friday's practice status will a key indication after Higgins missed two straight sessions with a "day-to-day" shoulder injury. Tyler Boyd and Ja'Marr Chase would see a boost in volume if Higgins can't suit up for Week 3's divisional showdown against a Pittsburgh Steelers' defense ranked 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wide receivers.
Higgins' current Week 3 projection includes 5.1 receptions for 63.9 yards on 8.2 targets.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021