Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) did not practice again Thursday.
Jacobs appeared briefly in a non-contact jersey, but logged a DNP for a second straight practice. He will have a decent shot at playing on Sunday if he can get in at least a limited session on Friday. Kenyan Drake played 71% of the snaps and recorded 13 combined carries and targets with Jacobs sidelined in Week 2, but Peyton Barber siphoned away 13 carries.
The Dolphins are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season and they have the fourth-worst rush defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings. Drake has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel in Week 3.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021