Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney was a limited participant in Thursday's practice ahead of Week 3 against the Cleveland Browns.
Mooney was limited on Wednesday as well due to the groin ailment, but then again, he was last week as well before ultimately playing through a back injury and a questionable tag against the Cincinnati Bengals. There's no current concern that Mooney will miss Sunday's game, but it's worth keeping an eye on as the weekend nears.
Our models currently project Mooney for 4.2 catches, 45.2 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (ankle) active for Bears in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Allen Robinson (ankle) expected to play for Chicago in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (ankle) questionable for Bears' Week 6 matchup against Packers October 15th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (ankle) DNP on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Bears put Damien Williams on COVID-19 list October 14th, 2021
- Damien Williams (foot/knee) limited during Bears' Wednesday practice October 13th, 2021