Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell was a limited participant in Thursday's practice session.
Campbell missed last week's game due to the same abdomen injury, and now he's been limited in consecutive practices as a result. Friday's participation report will be the biggest indicator as to whether Campbell will suit up on Sunday in the team's game against the Tennessee Titans. Keep a close eye on his status over the next couple days. Should Campbell sit, Ashton Dulin and Mike Strachan could see more work.
In the season-opener, Campbell had just 1 catch for 24 yards on 3 targets.
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (neck) available for Week 6 meeting with Texans October 17th, 2021
- Colts activate T.Y. Hilton (neck) from Injured Reserve October 16th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) designated to return for Colts October 13th, 2021
- Colts hold Nyheim Hines (shoulder) out Thursday October 7th, 2021