Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris was a limited participant in practice Thursday afternoon.
Harris is dealing with what seems to be a very minor finger injury, as it hasn't kept him off the practice field. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days, but barring a major setback, he should be just fine for the team's Week 3 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Our models currently project Harris for 80.0 rushing yards, 5.4 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 12.1 FanDuel points.
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021