Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey will not play for the rest of the team's Week 3 game against the Houston Texans.
McCaffrey was being fed touches early on, and he pulled up with a hamstring injury in the second quarter. He was subsequently ruled out of action almost immediately after going into the tent, which implies this could be a somewhat lengthy absence. For now, expect Chuba Hubbard to be the bellcow.
Before exiting, McCaffrey had 31 yards on 7 carries and 2 catches for 9 yards.
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Panthers' Terrace Marshall (concussion) ruled out of Week 6 contest October 17th, 2021
- Panthers place Christian McCaffrey on Injured Reserve, eligible to return in Week 10 October 16th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) set to miss third straight Panthers game October 15th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) downgraded Thursday for Panthers October 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) '50-50' to play for Panthers October 13th, 2021
- Panthers rule out Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) for Week 5 October 10th, 2021