Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders was a limited participant in practice Thursday afternoon.
The Eagles play against the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football, so this was the first official injury report of the week for the team. As such, being listed as limited with an apparently new injury on a Thursday isn't as much a concern as it would be with a Sunday kickoff. Keep an eye on Sanders' status over the next few days. Should he sit or be limited on Monday, that would open up playing time for Kenneth Gainwell and Boston Scott.
Our models currently project Sanders for 60.1 rushing yards, 25.9 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 12.5 FanDuel points.
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert lands on COVID list October 12th, 2021
- Eagles backfield 'creeping closer' to timeshare October 5th, 2021
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (personal) out for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021