Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay was a limited participant on Thursday afternoon.
Golladay is dealing with a hip injury, which is concerning, as a hip ailment is what derailed the receiver's 2020 campaign. While head coach Joe Judge clarified that it's a different hip ailment than last year, it's still a worrisome situation nonetheless. Keep a close eye on Golladay's status over the next couple days. Should he sit or be limited, that would mean Darius Slayton becomes more utilized outside.
Our models currently project Golladay for 3.8 catches, 59.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.8 FanDuel points.
- Browns' "not ruling out" Nick Chubb (calf) for Thursday October 18th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) ruled out in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Giants' Darius Slayton (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) will play in Giants' Week 6 game October 17th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to play for Giants Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (knee) sitting for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021