Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans
According to head coach Frank Reich, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz (ankle) is a game-time decision for Week 3's contest against the Tennessee Titans.
Wentz's limited practice on Friday gives him a chance to play in Sunday's division clash against the Titans. Expect Brett Hundley and Jacob Easton to share time under center if Wentz is inactive against a Tennessee unit ranked 31st in FanDuel points allowed per game to quarterbacks this season.
On 69 pass attempts this season, Wentz has produced 45 completions for 498 yards and three touchdowns.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021