Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) is questionable to play in Week 3's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Golladay's Week 3 status is in question after the Giants' receiver logged limited practices due to a hip injury. Expect Sterling Shepard to see an uptick in targets if Golladay is unable to suit up against a Falcons' team ranked 23rd in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season.
Golladay's Week 3 projection includes 3.8 receptions for 59.7 yards on 6.8 targets.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (hamstring) added to Giants injury report October 21st, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) absent for Giants' Thursday practice October 21st, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) sitting again Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) absent again at Giants practice October 21st, 2021
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Giants practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) still not practicing for Giants October 21st, 2021