Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) is doubtful for Week 3's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Jacobs will carry the doubtful tag into Week 3 after sitting out Week 2's win over the Steelers and failing to practice during the week. All signs seem to point to another absence for Jacobs in Week 3, which would once again position Kenyan Drake and Peyton Barber at the top of the Raiders backfield.
Drake's Week 3 projection includes 37.6 rushing yards, 16.1 receiving yards, 0.37 touchdowns, and 8.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) absent for Seattle's Friday practice October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021