Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (COVID-19) is not expected to play in Week 3's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Brown's Week 3 status is trending towards doubtful at best because Tampa Bay's receiver remains in COVID-19 protocol. In a matchup against a Rams' unit ranked 11th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season, expect Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller to see more snaps behind Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
Evans' current Week 3 projection includes 5.1 receptions for 71.3 yards on 8.7 targets while Godwin's expectation includes 6.4 receptions for 83.0 yards on 9.3 targets.
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) officially out for Buccaneers again Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Tom Brady expected to play through thumb issue Thursday for Tampa Bay October 13th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 13th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) reportedly ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 6 October 12th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) estimated limited participant in Buccaneers' Tuesday practice October 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Tuesday October 12th, 2021