Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) is a game-time decision for Week 3's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Henderson was held out of practice again on Friday, his third missed practice of the week. According to Sean McVay, Henderson's availability on Sunday will be a game-time decision based on his pain level. If Henderson is ruled out, Sony Michel is expected to lead the Rams backfield with Jake Funk earning some touches as well. If Henderson is active, our models expect him to handle 11.7 carries and 1.8 receptions against Tampa Bay.
Henderson's Week 3 projection includes 50.8 rushing yards, 15.7 receiving yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 10.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,300.
- Browns' "not ruling out" Nick Chubb (calf) for Thursday October 18th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Tyler Higbee (ankle) not listed on Rams' final Week 5 injury report October 6th, 2021
- Rams want Robert Woods more involved October 6th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice" October 4th, 2021
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday October 4th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) active for Week 4 showdown with Cardinals October 3rd, 2021