Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz (ankle) is expected to start Week 3's game against the Tennessee Titans, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Barring a setback, Wentz is reportedly expected to start against the Titans on Sunday despite dealing with two sprained ankles. He is officially listed as questionable, and the Colts may wait until game time to confirm his status, but the team is "gearing him up to start".
The Colts have an implied win probability of 31.3% against the Titans in Week 3, according to numberFire's models.
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (neck) available for Week 6 meeting with Texans October 17th, 2021
- Colts activate T.Y. Hilton (neck) from Injured Reserve October 16th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) designated to return for Colts October 13th, 2021
- Colts hold Nyheim Hines (shoulder) out Thursday October 7th, 2021