49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve
San Francisco 49ers running back JaMycal Hasty (ankle) was placed on injured reserve on Saturday.
Hasty will miss at least the next three weeks as he continues to work his way back from an ankle injury. Kerryon Johnson was promoted to the active roster and will join a backfield that currently consists of Trenton Cannon, Jaques Patrick, Trey Sermon, and Elijah Mitchell. Mitchell remains doubtful for Sunday's clash with the Green Bay Packers due to a shoulder injury. Our models expect Sermon to handle the majority of touches against the Packers in Week 3.
Sermon's Week 3 projection includes 54.3 rushing yards, 11.2 receiving yards, 0.54 touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,400.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) limited for 49ers on Wednesday, expected to be available for Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Trey Lance not spotted at 49ers' practice Monday October 18th, 2021
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) back at practice ahead of Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) 'doing good' on 49ers bye October 12th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance sprained left knee in Week 5 October 11th, 2021