Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) is officially inactive for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Jacobs will now miss his second consecutive week while he recovers from an ankle sprain. His absence means we should continue to see a combination of Kenyan Drake and Peyton Barber in Week 3.
Drake has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 11.7 fantasy points against the Dolphins, while Barber has a $5,600 salary and is projected for 6 fantasy points.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021