Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle) is inactive for Week 3's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
After trending in the wrong direction for most of the week, Cook has been downgraded to out and will not be available for Sunday's showdown with Seattle. Alexander Mattison is expected to handle the majority of touches in the Vikings backfield against the Seahawks. Our models expect him to handle 17.5 carries and 3.4 receptions in Week 3.
Mattison's Week 3 projection includes 74.6 rushing yards, 27.3 receiving yards, 0.59 touchdowns, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021