Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3
The Pittsburgh Steelers have ruled out JuJu Smith-Schuster for the remainder of Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals with a rib injury.
JuJu took a massive hit earlier in the game and tried to play through the injury, but the team ultimately ruled him out during the third quarter.
In a messy day for the Ben Roethlisberger Steelers, JuJu's injury leaves Chase Claypool the lone, healthy starting wide receiver on the team. Backup James Washington could see a bump in snaps with injuries to JuJu and Diontae Johnson. Smith-Schuster had 3 catches for 25 yards before leaving.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Anthony Miller signs with Steelers' practice squad October 12th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) done for the season October 11th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) being evaluated at local hospital October 10th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) active for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) expected to suit up for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021