Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen found the endzone five times in the team's 43-21 in over the Washington Football Team.
Allen was under scrutiny in the media after being relatively inaccurate through the first couple weeks of the season, but he bounced back in a big way against a defense that was considered vaunted heading into the year. While receivers were often schemed open, Allen also found himself finding options in tight windows as well. The fourth-year pro continues to be an elite option at the position in fantasy formats.
So far in Week 3, Allen is the highest-scoring player in fantasy football. He completed 32-of-43 passes for 358 yards with 4 touchdowns, and he also added 4 carries for 9 yards and another score. Allen finished with 37.22 FanDuel points.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone October 19th, 2021
- Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win October 3rd, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021