Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert had a big day in the team's 30-24 upset victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Heading into the game as a touchdown underdog, Herbert stunned Patrick Mahomes and Co. at Arrowhead Field. The second-year signal caller was sharp all night, and his numbers would've looked even better had it not been for a few drops throughout. Herbert continues to be a top quarterback option in fantasy formats given the high-octane nature of the Chargers attack.
Herbert completed 26-of-38 passes for 281 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also added 16 yards on the ground on 4 carries.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) will play for Chargers in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chargers "hopeful" Mike Williams (knee) will be active for Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Chargers list Mike Williams (knee) as questionable in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) DNP for Chargers on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) absent for Chargers' Wednesday practice October 13th, 2021