Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss
Miami Dolphins tight end MIke Gesicki finally broke out in the team's 31-28 loss to the Oakland Raiders.
Gesicki had a tough start to the season through the first two weeks, but against the Raiders, he finally found himself part of the offensive gameplan. Perhaps it was the change at quarterback from Tua Tagovailoa to Jacoby Brissett, or maybe the Dolphins just made a concerted effort to get the hyped tight end involved. Either way, Gesicki was a focal point of the offense.
Gesicki saw 12 targets Sunday, hauling in 10 of them for 86 receiving yards.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021