Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week
Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) is considered to be week-to-week while he recovers from the hamstring injury that forced him to leave Sunday's contest against the Indianapolis Colts.
Brown has been one of the more frustrating players in fantasy football this season, and is perhaps still recovering from the multiple knee surgeries he underwent during the offseason. With a week-to-week designation, hopefully he will be able to return when he's ready.
Brown has caught just 7 of his 19 targets this season, posting 92 yards and 1 touchdown on those receptions. Nick Westbrook-Ikhine surprisingly led the Titans' receivers in snaps (78%), targets (4), receptions (4) and yards (53) in Week 3 while finding the end zone, and could be a name to monitor with Brown sidelined.
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Julio Jones day-to-day for Titans with hamstring injury October 19th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (illness) "likely" to have snap count in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Josh Reynolds inactive for Titans in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (illness) will be available Monday night October 18th, 2021
- Titans add A.J. Brown (illness) to Sunday injury report October 17th, 2021