Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay said he is "hopeful" that running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) will play in Week 4.
Henderson missed the Rams' Week 3 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers while recovering from the injury he sustained in Week 2, but he did seem genuinely questionable before the team ruled him out. He'll likely garner a questionable tag heading into Week 4.
With Henderson sidelined, Sony Michel handled all but 1 of the Rams' running back touches, rushing the ball 20 times for 67 yards and catching 3 of 4 passes for 12 yards. Henderson and Michel could be looking at committee backfield when both are healthy.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel (shoulder) expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Tyler Higbee (ankle) not listed on Rams' final Week 5 injury report October 6th, 2021
- Rams want Robert Woods more involved October 6th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice" October 4th, 2021
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday October 4th, 2021