X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative
X-rays on Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) came back negative, Adam Schefter reports.
Gronk briefly exited Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams after taking a huge hit to the side, but was able to play through the pain for the remainder of the contest. His negative tests are a positive indicator that he will be available for the team's Week 4 tilt against his former team, the New England Patriots.
Gronk is off to a fiery start in 2021, with the sixth-most receiving yards (184) at the tight end position and the second-most receiving touchdowns in the league (tied with 4). He'll get to square off against his old team in Week 4, who are currently allowing just 1.6 fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) officially out for Buccaneers again Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Tom Brady expected to play through thumb issue Thursday for Tampa Bay October 13th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 13th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) reportedly ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 6 October 12th, 2021