Jacksonville's Carlos Hyde inactive for Week 4's matchup against Bengals
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Carlos Hyde is inactive for Thursday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Hyde will not be available after seeing time as James Robinson's backup. Expect Robinson to see a third-down role with Dare Ogunbowale potentially seeing snaps behind him.
Robinson's current Week 4 projection includes 15.8 rushing attempts for 69.9 yards and 3.7 receptions for 28.5 yards.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Jaguars place Dan Arnold (MCL) on injured reserve November 29th, 2021
- Jags rule out Dan Arnold (knee) for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Jags' Dan Arnold (knee) questionable to return in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel/knee) not listed on Jacksonville's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault could factor into backfield touches moving forward November 26th, 2021
- Jaguars place Jamal Agnew (hip) on injured reserve November 22nd, 2021