Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win
Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox had a breakout game in the team's beatdown of the Houston Texans.
It was raining in Buffalo, but that didn't stop the Bills' offense from tearing up from the start. Josh Allen and Co. dominated, and while his tight end didn't rack up a ton of yardage, Knox was a weapon in the red zone. He hauled in a couple of big catches for scores, helping his team run away with the game.
Knox secured 5 of his 8 targets for 37 yards with 2 touchdowns, finishing as the highest-scoring tight end of Sunday with 18.2 FanDuel points.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Zack Moss officially inactive for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Zack Moss to reportedly be healthy scratch for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bills: Matt Breida has earned more touches moving forward November 24th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley (ribs) back at practice Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (ribs) sitting out Bills practice Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley playing time limited by rib injury November 15th, 2021