Jets' Elijah Moore (concussion) coming out of protocol soon
New York Jets wide receiver Elijah Moore is set to come out of the concussion protocol soon, per Rich Cimini of ESPN.
Moore missed the team's Week 4 overtime victory over the Tennessee Titans, but it looks like he'll be back in time for Week 5. With teammate Jamison Crowder back in the mix as well, the Jets offense may finally be turning a corner.
While the 2021 second-round pick has already earned a starting role on the offense and has drawn an impressive 18 targets through 2.5 games, he has only managed to catch 8 of those targets for 66 yards. it's worth noting also that the Jets faced numberFire's first-, sixth- and third-ranked pass defenses in the first three weeks of the season, and were able to move the ball better against the Titans in Week 4.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) ruled out for Week 12 versus Texans November 28th, 2021
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Zach Wilson (knee) starting for Jets in Week 12 November 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) expected to miss 2-3 weeks November 22nd, 2021