Rams' Tyler Higbee (ankle) added to injury report Monday
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee appeared on Monday's injury report with an ankle injury.
The Rams did not practice today, so their injury report is more of an approximation ahead of Thursday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks. The Arizona Cardinals did a good job of bottling up the Rams' explosive offense in Week 4 (limiting Higbee to 4 catches on 6 targets for 36 yards), but should have an easier time against a leaky Seahawks defense in Week 5.
With the offseason departure of Gerald Everett, Higbee has become the Rams' near-every-down tight end, playing on 87.7% of the offensive snaps. He has yet to repeat his dominant receiving performance from the end of the 2019 NFL season, but is still in play for a top 12 finish at the tight end position every week in the Rams' dynamic offense.
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (foot) fully participates in Steelers's Tuesday practice December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) officially active for Rams' Week 13 game December 5th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (quad) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson to test out quad in Week 13 pregame warmups December 5th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (quad) questionable for Rams' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) questionable for Rams' Week 13 contest against Jaguars December 3rd, 2021