Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow caught 6 passes on 8 targets for 45 yards and a touchdown in a Week 4 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
Renfrow scored for a second straight week and he led the Raiders in targets and receptions. The third-year slot specialist has the second-largest target share (18.6%) on the team behind Darren Waller and he has at least five catches with 50-plus yards and/or a touchdown in every game this season. The Raiders will face the Chicago Bears in Week 5.
Renfrow scored 13.5 FanDuel points in Week 4 and he is averaging 12.0 FanDuel points per game for the season. He has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 5 and numberFire's models project him for 5.6 targets. The Bears are allowing the 10th-fewest Passing Net Expected Points per drop back this season.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) ruled out for Week 13's game against Washington December 3rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) absent from Raiders practice December 2nd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) sits out Raiders practice December 1st, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller diagnosed with strained IT band, avoids major damage November 26th, 2021