Danny Amendola (hamstring) will play for Texans in Week 5
Houston Texans wide receiver Danny Amendola will suit up Sunday in the team's Week 5 game against the New England Patriots.
That's what head coach David Culley told reporters Friday night. Amendola has missed two consecutive games with a hamstring ailment, but it seems as though the veteran has put that in the rearview mirror. Culley also said that the team will release Anthony Miller to make room.
Our models currently project Amendola for 2.8 catches, 30.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Tyrod Taylor (wrist) week-to-week for Texans December 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Davis Mills expected to start for Texans Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Texans bench Tyrod Taylor; Davis Mills taking over in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Texans' David Johnson (illness) out for Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Brandin Cooks (illness) available for Houston in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Texans' David Johnson (illness, thigh) not expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2021